A Global Technology / Data Company is currently recruiting a Commercial Analytics Manager to join their dynamic London team. This critical position involves leveraging data to give visibility of business performance and pipeline health, building operational tools, managing business change, evaluating sales representative performance and incentives, and using analytics to drive market growth.
The main responsibilities include (but will not be limited to):
- Customer Segmentation Build a model using appropriate techniques (e.g. clustering to segment market by customer and drive engagement strategy)
- Product Propensity Build a model using appropriate techniques (e.g. regression to predict product uptake by customer and segment to drive up-sell and go-to-market strategy for new products)
- Pricing and Profitability Analyse customer profitability then build a model to drive pricing strategy which can be used to govern the pricing process itself
- Market Growth Carry-out extensive white-space analysis -- leveraging segmentation, propensity and pricing models -- to identify opportunities for profitable penetration of new customers with Technology Solutions, ultimately providing "Next Best Action" recommendations to regional business units
- New Analytics Development Identify new opportunities to use Analytics to drive both short-term priorities and long-term strategy, plan and implement accordingly, then measure efficacy to ensure continuous learning
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with 5 - 10 years' experience in segmentation modelling, propensity modelling, pricing strategy experience, visualisation techniques and business insight.
Please be advised all applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Due to expected number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Analyst and Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job