Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Hours: Mon – Fri
We are looking for a commercial analyst to join the head office of a large organisation based in Coalville.
You will be responsible for working with stakeholders in order to provide timely and accurate management information and data.
You will need to demonstrate:
• Having high attention to detail
• Be strong with the use of Excel
• Experience of working with data and translating this into easily readable and managed information for stakeholders around the business
• Have an in depth understanding of contracts and business needs
• Credibility with stakeholders and managers
The role will involve:
• Oversee data corrections and liaise with IT
• Provide high level and summary of data in a presentable format to stakeholders to ensure performance can be driven
• Provide ad hoc reports
• Building relationships with other areas of the business
• Analyse and understand performance of contracts and be able to discuss this with managers
• Summarising data corrections in order to identify key issues
• Collation of data which will go on to assist in driving performance
• Ensuring data is safe at all times
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'