Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Commercial Analyst based in Colchester. This is with one of the fastest growing business in the area with an engaging culture and a dynamic approach. You will be joining at a time where you can really add value and establish a realistic path for progression. You will be working closely with the Head of Commercial Finance and Group Commercial Director supporting the delivery of the strategic, operational, commercial and financial objectives of the Group. As well as analysing the financials for stakeholders you will also be very proactive in meeting and engaging with clients.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Providing monthly and quarterly financial management packs for account management, Finance and board review
- Support the Account managers and commercial team in tracking and presenting accurate and timely information to the clients
- Act as key member of the commercial team, ensuring integration of finance operation with commercial and operational teams
- Liaise with other stakeholders including Group Financial Controller and other Divisions
- Support the control and expenditure of client budget to meet their P&L targets
- Liaise with relevant client finance teams to build finance relationships
- Control of expenditure to forecast and budget
- Management of financial risk ensuring control at all times.
- Trend analysis to identify opportunities
- Focus on driving efficiencies and identify opportunities for cost savings
- Assisting with commercial responsibility including, contract variation control, client reporting, contract margin improvement.
- Support Account Managers and Senior Management Team to establish, maintain and manage a robust financial control environment
- Assist in internal budgeting and forecasting process with the central finance.
- Assist the client in their budgeting and forecasting process with their finance teams.
- Work with account managers to improve client performance, holding monthly and quarterly internal meetings
- Build relations with client finance teams to understand business requirements and opportunities
- Budgetary and forecast of client expenditure
- Collaborate with Supply Chain / Account Management to maintain sufficient unbilled levels
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and have experience of analysis which has involved presenting results back to both finance and non-finance stakeholders. This would suit someone who really wants to get behind the numbers and make a difference by adding value. You will also be required to meet various stakeholders and clients to build relationships. On offer is an attractive salary plus car allowance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'