Working within the Enterprise Commercial Segment function, this role is responsible for assisting the Channel Commercial Performance Manager to understand the commercial priorities within the business area, to help driving optimisation of commercial outcomes. You will be responsible for interpreting data to understand the commercial and financial implications of the channel commercial strategy to ensure that all trading, commercial and financial forecasts are delivered.
You will also be responsible for working closely with various Sales, BI, Finance, and Commercial personnel, to help analyse, identify and develop opportunities to drive alignment to the channel commercial strategy.
• In depth data analysis to interpret outcomes/opportunities from various commercial and financial initiatives.
• Assist with the commercial performance review for the channel.
• Assist the commercial segment lead with the commercial planning for the segment.
• Review acquisition and retention investment policies for the segment to ensure revenue & margin ambition are achieved.
• Review product, tariff and proposition set to determine channel effectiveness.
• Model financial and commercial impact of launching propositions and initiatives within the segment
What’s important to us?
Also experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets such as Excel with strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize and analyse significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
If all of the above sounds good - apply now!
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'