Our client, an innovative leader in their field are seeking a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA) to join the team in a Commercial Analyst role.
Commercial Analyst - About The Role
This role will support a key business unit to drive sales effectiveness though analysis, planning and update of Pricing, Sales Effectiveness activity & Market Competitiveness.
As the Commercial Analyst you will:
- Full P&L Planning and Forecasting - this covers sales, cost of sales, advertising and other overhead forecasting, and submission and liaison with regional business management
- Weekly sales analysis for whole business
- Monthly profit and loss reporting - collation and review of monthly reporting pack which is issued to senior management
- You are the key point of contact in the finance team for the UK Business Unit Head, Head of Finance and regional finance management
- Review of business cases for new business opportunities
- Periodic analysis of key segment performance with a view to suggesting ways of improving profitability
- Review of overall pricing
- Contract review and management
- Coordination and review of pricing discounts and rebates
- Monitor and control expenditure
- Review and control of sales incentives schemes and payments
- Responsible for liaison with 3rd party distributors
The successful Commercial Analyst will have:
You will be a highly results driven, qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA) with strong commercial awareness and a track record in a similar role. You will be a self starter with data manipulation skills and the confidence to truly partner with non finance colleagues.
Commercial Analyst - Benefits
- Competitive benefits
- Close to main public transport links
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'