This forward thinking, successful client is seeking a Commercial Analyst who can provide comprehensive support to the Financial Director with responsibility for Monitoring, control and evaluate a range of financial activities: promotional activity, discounts, rebate calculations, customer and brand profitability, specific customer contract pricing. This is a 3 months fixed term contract.
As a Commercial Analyst your duties will include:-
- Control customer cost files and discounts
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate marketing spend - to include promotional activity
- Analyze and report on brand profitability
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate retro rebates, discounts for supplier and customer base
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining and auditing contract pricing and bespoke promotions file - organizing associated credits and rebates.
- Liaise and report direct to specific customers ensuring customer requirements and deadlines are met.
- Responsible for designing and providing a suite of reports on the above for the Management Team
- Provide back-up to buying support team as and when required
- Morning Sales reports including stock and services levels
- Brand reporting - sales, cost, margin
- Calculate, raise and report on supplier recharge claims
- Credits Analysis - claims/ recharges
- Stock write on/write offs including detail
- Information management - ensuring data quality
- Attendance at meetings to discuss and present information to internal and external parties.
- Any ad hoc reporting required by the business
- AAT/CIMA part qualified or qualified by experience
- Maintaining price files and interpreting customer and supplier agreement information
- Creating different types of reporting
- Understanding brand, channel reporting
- Understanding margin calculations
- Knowledge of Sage line 200 and/or Accord ERP system
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical with acute attention to detail
- Critical thinking
Hours: 8:30am - 17:00pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'