An established organisation based in Andover is recruiting for a Commercial Analyst to work as part of their commercial team to produce management information; initially for a fixed term of twelve months.
The business has a global footprint and offers a competitive salary.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, this exciting position will give the successful individual a high level of internal exposure and will be responsible for the provision of analytical support and a range of reporting and management information.
Duties include but will not be limited to:
• Regular reporting on Key Performance Indicators
• Creation of formats and evolving existing formats in order to produce engaging and informative management information
• Providing full visibility of appropriate MI to support Regional Managers across the business
• Provide analytical support on key projects
The successful applicant would have experience as one of the following: Commercial Analyst, Market Analyst, Finance Analyst, Pricing Analyst, Business Analyst or equivalent
You will also need to have experience in the following skills:
• Educated to degree level in Mathematics or Economics or equivalent
• Ability to be decisive and contribute to key business decisions
• Strong experience with Microsoft Excel is essential
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Competitive salary
• Private health care
• Bonus scheme
• Discounted products
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"