£45 - £50K
Our client is a leading media agency with a very well-known brand in the market. Known as an employer of choice, they emphasise work-life balance and opportunities to progress internally. Due to recent growth a rare opportunity has arisen for a motivated analyst to join their Commercial team. In this role, few two days will be the same so would suit a dynamic individual who doesn't want a routine accounting role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Creating timely and detailed analysis to present to Business Leads, Commercial Directors and and CFO level stakeholders;
• Working on new business tenders and maximising profitability of existing client accounts;
• Developing and managing reporting models for pricing, remuneration and profitability of key client accounts;
• Providing strong commentary on trends or movements to assist in future decision making;
• Assisting with contract negotiations and developing relationships with key clients, acting as a point of contact where appropriate;
• Working with internal stakeholders in collecting commercial information and assisting with contract compliance;
• A strong communicator who can present information in both written and oral format to a wide range of stakeholders;
• Experience as an Analyst or Management Accountant, ideally within a media agency or other creative services environment;
• Desire to succeed in a fast paced, ever changing environment
This role will lead to excellent exposure across the agency and is crucial to winning and maintaining large key accounts. Avoid delay apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job