Currently seeking a Commercial Analyst for a FTSE 100 energy company based in Reading. The role is a full time permanent position and the successful candidate will have come from a large, complex, fast paced and dynamic organisation, such experience is essential in order to excel in this role.
- Long term planning and performance tracking of the business
- Produce, report and present monthly asset packs, asset reviews and KPI's
- Lead on business planning
- Annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, long term planning, analysis of new sectors and opportunities
- Ability to prioritise, plan, organise and balance immediate and long term business priorities.
- Build and sustain working relationships
- Responsible for data quality, perform analysis and sensitivities
- Main interface with the finance and asset teams
- Identify, own and implement work streams, projects and/or initiatives
- Maximising profitability of the portfolio of assets and the business
- Experience from an analytical or commercial role
- Understanding of corporate finance
- Understand complex commercial and project issues
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent numeracy
- Detail orientated individual
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Microsoft office and Database expertise
If interested in applying please let me know
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.