You will be responsible for the internal reporting and profitabilities:
• Setting up an internal reporting system for the newly combined agency
• Ensuring the accuracy and credibility of all data being shared with the wider business
• Have an understanding of what the numbers mean and pro-actively investigating those that don't appear to make sense
• Liaising with the Commercial Controllers and assisting with regular and adhoc analysis
• Working with the Commercial team in relation to the internal reporting, investigating large variances or problematic clients
• Preparing the internal reporting/management pack on a monthly basis
• Preparing the new agency profitabilities as well as answering any queries raised on individual client performance
• Setting up departmental utililsation reporting to be shared with the Financial Controller and department heads on a regular basis
The ideal candidate will have a positive team-player attitude; making suggestions for reporting and working closely with the commercial team to understand reason behind client margins.
An opportunity not to be missed!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job