Reporting into the Global Commercial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Implement new reports based on business requirements and develop new quality assurance processes.
- Build database services / create dashboards for reporting purposes
- Consolidate all completed monthly reporting from all markets
- Work with overseas offices on accuracy and completeness of information
- Draft all quarterly forecasting for discussion with regional centres
- Assist in internal management reporting
- Data brief interrogation/manipulation
- Coordinating with internal and external parties
- Investigating problems and finding resolutions
- Liaise and help manage the year end external process.
The ideal candidate will posses advanced Excel skills; VBA/Macros.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job