Based in Croydon
£19,000 - £21,000 per annum plus further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join a corporate business in the Croydon area on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Support provisioning co-ordination work to ensure that service live dates are met or exceeded
- Carry out non-technical provisioning of our products to include Co-location, Connectivity, Cloud and Voice.
- Arrange site access for engineers, co-ordinate and plan installations with third parties
- Engaging with key suppliers to ensure accurate and timely updates are available to be passed onto the customer
- Ensuring effective communication both internal and for customers
- Safeguarding risks and issues through effective management with any issues raised to appropriate stakeholders
- Proactively work with delivery teams and key suppliers to ensure orders are delivered to estimated timescales Work on Supplier portals to place and manage orders
- Use of Microsoft products for tracking purposes
- Daily use of Salesforce to update progress of orders and track additional spend, technical information and all other additional information
- Co-ordinate the deprovision and reclamation of services
- Ensure that cancellations are valid and logged within the business according to correct methodology
- Working closely with contract team to ensure that cancellations correctly removed from system
- Working closely with Finance, Account Management, Legal and Technical teams to ensure services are cancelled in all relevant areas
- Educated to degree level is preferable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, particularly Excel.
- Analytical skills, with good attention to detail
You will be joining an established team where the opportunity to progress and develop is available.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job