My client, are a prestigious recognised brand located in central Bracknell are looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst to join their Commercial Finance Function. This is a newly created role in the business and is will play an integral part in the operational area of the business looking at current bid proposals, service contracts and drilling down into the detail identifying profitable contracts. This is a high profile role in the business with clear visibility and exposure to senior stakeholders in the wider business units.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Review and analysis of statutory financial statements, financial reports, management information and underlying financial data.
- Supporting the Commercial Director when reviewing new deal structures.
- Reviewing sales trends and profitability of each site and highlighting issues to Commercial Director and Head of Merchandising.
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely production of weekly and monthly retail reporting, including evaluation and analysis of weekly trade UK performance.
- Preparation and organisation of the monthly management accounts and involved in the quarterly presentations to the CEO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pricing tenders
- Pricing service contracts
- New business profit analysis
- P & L reporting
The company offers exceptional training and succession planning plus a rewarding base salary and benefits package. I am working this role on an exclusive basis and we will looking to conduct interviews ASAP.
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.