This is a European role with significant exposure at an international level. Definite on going career opportunities exist.
Commercial Analyst - About The Role
Working for a market leader in the IT industry you will report to the Commercial Manager operating within the Commercial Operations team. Our client is a global IT organisation who employ thousands of people worldwide.
As the Commercial Analyst you will be qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with the desire to truly add value and ensure that all processes and systems are working as efficiently as possible. Key duties:
- Define and agree on the commercial deliverables to be included with the project plan/statement of requirements
- Single point of contact with Group for any commercial discussions in relation to the services
- Working with the project team, establish clear governance around the communication of key dates, deliverables and commercials to ensure that the country stakeholders are clear on the status of the service
- Review and assessment of the services costing and pricing tools provided by Group
- Responsible for ensuring that any country and regional costs are included within the tools
- Working with the regional BDM’s to assess the competitiveness of the tool once all costs are included and driving the discussions with group if the services is not competitively priced
- Working with the wider EU Commercial team to drive standardisation and optimisation of costing and pricing tools and methodologies across the region
- Provide pricing for non-standard client requirements
- Drive adoption of commercial tools and methodologies across region
- Define commercial and legal training requirements for EU
The successful Commercial Analyst will have:
You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) ideally with experience in the IT industry. Any international experience in a commercial capacity will be advantageous. Importantly you should be confident interacting and influencing at a senior level with the tenacity and self motivation to gain buy in and therefore drive results.
Commercial Analyst - Benefits
- 25 days holiday
- 10% bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Commercial Operation