An exciting position within the Commercial Operations department, joining a small but established team. You will be supporting the function through business planning, forecasting, market insights & CRM management. The team looks after all the countries outside of the US providing the ideal work environment for those who enjoy being challenged and expanding their horizons.
Major Activities and Responsibilities:
- Forecast Execution: Support and work with International Finance and broader Commercial Operations team in the execution of quarterly & yearly forecasts.
- Projects & Analysis: Assist Commercial Operations in supporting International Leadership and Regional teams with high quality, insightful analyses.
- Supporting Commercial Operations counterparts in the affiliates to ensure consistency, quality and timely answers while also challenging the data.
- Help to adapt the way Commercial Operations supports the business in a quickly growing and evolving company by creating ad-hoc analyses & leveraging new and existing data to identify value added market / brand insights.
- Become primary point of contact for general data queries and day to day reporting through ownership of daily sales, CRM administration and monthly patient numbers.
- Utilising and optimising dashboards to support data analysis and reporting.
- Assist in the documentation of current processes - SOPs/work instructions etc. as well as ad hoc/continuous improvement projects including documentation review and update.
- BA/BS required or equivalent experience, Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical experience needed.
- Experience in coordinating administrative and accounting processes.
- Experience working with a pharmaceutical based CRM system.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across a range of cultures and personality types. Experience working within an International team an advantage.
- Experience in supporting multiple senior level management.
- Ability to be flexible and highly motivated, with strong organisation skills and the ability to multi task.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities to meet critical deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Good level of English spelling and grammar. Any other language will be a strong asset.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- International Finance
- Pharmaceutical Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job