My client, an ambitious service sector business based in South Cheshire currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Analyst/Management Accountant.
The role reports directly to the Managing Director and will support with business growth and diversification strategies. The organisation is ambitiously looking to add further services to their portfolio and this role will play an invaluable part in helping the management team in this goal.
The position encompasses management accounting & financial reporting, business analysis and development of forecasting models as well as future business planning. This is a dynamic entrepreneurial environment where great people succeed and can expect to grow and develop, they have strong growth plans for the coming years and are investing in this new role to support that vision.
Key role responsibilities include
* Delivery of operational management statistics and product insight which drive decisions and improvement actions
* Cash flow reporting and forecasting
* Lead a small accounts team to manage sales & purchase ledger, payroll and other traditional aspects of the accounting function
* Preparation of Management Accounts plus and other key financial reporting
* Own and develop the integrated operational, financial and cashflow reporting and long term forecasts
This role would suit an ambitious, innovative and driven individual who thrives in a fast paced, data-driven and entrepreneurial environment where responsibility is readily available.
This role could develop into both a traditional finance bias with larger teams and accountability as well as into a senior MI/ insight head delivering vital management information to a wide stakeholder group.
Applicants will ideally be ACA/CIMA/ACCA but candidates qualified by experience or actively studying will also be considered.