This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful SME. The role will be varied offering the employee to get involved with lots of different aspects of accounts.
My client is a agricultural manufacturer based in Staffordshire , and a well established reputation and presence.
The ideal Commercial Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse of monthly costs and issuing of reports
- Provide annual and monthly budgets
- Review operational KPIs (Labour efficiency, Material variances, waste)
- Advice management on cost saving measures
- Understanding of PAYE and pension implications
- Business partnering with key stakeholders
- Prepare, maintain, review, reconcile and issue invoices and account statements
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A proven track record of using Excel
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Effective communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job