The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Analyst role for a global online gaming brand based in Central London.
The role will be working with the central marketing, product and finance teams, as well as working closely with the local territory teams to help them enhance their understanding of the business, their customers, and the effectiveness of campaigns and feature releases.
As the Commercial Analyst your focus will be forecasting and reporting within a service based business model and will include looking at acquisitions, winback and retention and campaign performance.
- Forecasting lead model development and the forecast process for subscriber KPIs
- Co-ordinate the monthly, quarterly and annual subscriber forecasting processes
- Enhance the models using new insight and techniques to improve both forecast accuracy and the level of depth of the model
- Understand regional/seasonal/cohort trends and how they impact the forecasts
- Reporting to deliver best-in-class reporting to inform on business performance
- Deliver daily, weekly and monthly updates, providing variance analysis with commercial context
- Develop new ways of presenting business performance through dashboards and visualisations
- Create new KPIs and ways of assessing performance
- Include insights from other parts of the business to stimulate bigger-picture thinking
- Insight: Add value to the business by identifying opportunities and risks through data
- Be able to interpret large volumes of data and generate ad-hoc insight/analysis that looks to challenge the business and make recommendations to senior management
To be considered for this role you must:
- Experience and understanding of forecasting and reporting
- Have worked within a subscriptions/digital based business model
- Have strong data analysis skills including VBA and SQL
- Advanced excel skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job