Reporting to the Finance Manager and liaising closely with Business Units based in different UK locations, the main responsibilities for the Commercial Analyst will include the following:
1. To prepare and collate monthly management reporting and sales dashboards across multiple business disciplines. This will involve interaction with internal departments such as finance, customer service and central and country sales organisations.
2. To monitor international rebate agreements and identify possibilities for harmonisation and/or optimisation. Identify opportunities for growth based activities to drive ‘value for money’ from existing rebate agreements.
3. To monitor country pricing policies and identify opportunities for harmonisation and/or optimisation. Identify the future landscape for on-line pricing policy.
4. Create, monitor and report on Sales Effectiveness Dashboards (SaFE) across all Western European Countries in a standardised format
5. Monitor and report on a weekly basis the country forecast against Budget
6. Work with the CRM system to enhance reporting capabilities
7. Monitor the various business segments and routes to market to identify success and failures and propose actions to mitigate any forecast decline
8. Work with Finance to create future forecast models and impacts to budget
9. Provide the interface between the finance and sales organisations for budget preparation, planning and submission
This is a hands on role offering excellent opportunities for business partnering as well as commercial analysis.
The ideal candidate for the role of Commercial Analyst will have proven data manipulation skills, preferably with accounting and reporting experience using basic SQL and the latest BI tools such as Tableau.
If you are an experience finance professional looking for a very commercial role, or are an experienced Commercial Analyst looking for a new challenge in a large international business, please don't hesitate to make your application.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job