New & exclusive to Foxwell Associates.
Commercial Analyst required for an FMCG business in North Kent. The business has experienced rapid expansion since its inception and continues to grow at an impressive rate. To support the growth and maximise opportunity, this highly commercial position has been created. If you want to move away from the detailed reporting to providing high level overview, and add value with your commercial acumen then this could be the role for you.
Outline of key responsibilities for the Commercial Analyst;
- Reporting of P&L, Balance Sheet & Cashflow to the group on a monthly basis at high level
- Analysing monthly management accounts, providing insightful commentary
- Present P&L weekly to the senior leadership team on the production/quality of the products
- Analyse waste, tracking, set targets to seek continuous improvement
- Daily labour analysis, with a view to ultimately creating a daily balance score card
- Mid month reforecast
Required from you:
- Finalist or newly qualified
- Gravitas and credibility when presenting to senior leadership team
- Excellent Excel skills (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivots)
- Enquiring mind & problem solving skills
- Understanding of gross margin
- FMCG/Retail sector experience
This is a genuine opportunity for the successful candidate to make the role their own and progress their career. It's a fantastic business that is also a great name to have on your CV.
- "analyst" or "financial analyst" or "commercial analyst" or "management accountant"