We have a brand new role for a Commercial Analyst within our growing Finance team.
Do you want to work in an exciting growth environment? Do you want to work with a team of people who are passionate about their roles? Do you want to work for a company which supplies free fruit, monthly breakfasts, bikes to get into town and a free onsite gym with lunchtime and after work classes? Do you want to work for a company which has a trendy modern building 5 minutes from a mainline train station? Do you want to work for a company who’s logo is an owl called Barney? If you can answer yes to these questions, read on:
Do you want to enhance and contribute to the day to day operation of the Commercial Team, supporting the product lifecycle with detailed analysis and reporting?
We want you to get out and understand the whole business to enhance the quality of the information they produce for stakeholders.
- Produce financial models
- Provide financial and commercial support and analysis to support decision making
- Maintain and challenge the assumptions used in models
- Support business planning and strategy
Do you have the following:
- Advanced Excel skills with experience of data and system analysis including the generation of reports
- Excellent organising/planning skills with the ability to coordinate and manage multi-task projects and organise workloads in a structured and logical way, working to tight deadlines.
- Able to manage stakeholders' needs and expectations and use influencing and negotiation skills, where required.
- Ability to 'think outside of the box’
It would be great if you had:
- Statistical/ mathematical background/ programming skills eg SAS/Visual Basic
- Experience of working in other financial services sectors.
- A Part qualified/ Fully Qualified CIMA, ACCA,
- Analytical, highly numerical and methodical with attention to detail
Are you enthusiastic about this Commercial Analyst role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
Please note that Moneybarn carry out both Financial Checks and Criminal Record Bureau Checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.
Moneybarn is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Moneybarn to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
Moneybarn will retain your CV for 6 months after your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"