Our client, a successful business in Skipton is looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their team. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Commercial Analyst with provide support to the Finance/Sales teams through guidance on profitability of customers/product ranges and improve existing business-wide reporting tools.
A proactive Commercial Analyst will be able to demonstrate a high level of numerical/analytical ability with strong data manipulation skills.
Some duties include:
- Maintain/implement a business model on profitability of new and existing customers and product ranges
- Analysis of management reporting to ensure speed/accuracy is maintained
- Review pricing and cost structures
- Assist with business planning and budgeting process
- Develop strong relationships with the Sales team to ensure you are fully involved in their financial and commercial decisions.
You may be a Graduate or AAT Qualified with some Financial/Commercial analysis experience with excellent Excel skills. Those part CIMA/ACCA would also be of interest.
This is a great opportunity to be a key member in the business decisions within a reputable company where future development is encouraged and further training provided. If you have any queries or would like to discuss please apply and your CV will be reviewed or get in touch.
IPS Finance has over 35 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job