Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Commercial Business Operations Analyst will lead analyses on projects that support revenue generation and commercial operations activities. You will conduct analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company and optimize our operations processes. Your role requires both strategic planning and tactical execution and involves close collaboration with Product, Marketing, Sales, and CX teams across the organization. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations focused primarily on the EMEA market. Candidates accepting this position will join a team of analysts and BI experts who cultivate strong data and business analysis skills in building commercial experiences that result in strong top-line growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a deep understanding of SaaS metrics. Become the expert in the commercial team for all performance metrics. Present metrics, corresponding analysis, and recommendations to the senior leadership team on a regular cadence
- Utilise data and modeling to develop and implement strategies to structure and optimise product, territories, and customer segmentation.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to manage the evolution of EMEA’s commercial reporting and provide business insights using a rich set of data
- Engage with internal stakeholders - owning end to end process mapping, aiding accurate specification, and establishing/meeting clear project deliverables
- Help deliver automated processes to help us optimise internal resources, deliver consistency, build revenue predictability, give enhanced visibility, leverage more data and insights, and support accelerated growth
- Support Business Intelligence team members with analytical insights needed to drive the highest ROI-based activities
- Provide marketing operations analysis on time to lead the process, channel management, and marketing attribution
- Manage operational performance and the health of processes across the Customer Support function
- Help continuously improve and act upon data, ensuring visibility and alignment across Sales, Marketing Customer Success, and beyond.
- Build and present reports on key business and commercial challenges, and use data to streamline decision-making processes
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a SaaS environment with a clear understanding of commercial models
- Solid experience in deriving insights from data and submitting actionable recommendations to management
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including comfort presenting findings at a leadership level
- Combination of elite analytical skills along with strong acumen for commercial and business goals
- Experience with data visualization tools is desirable
- Experience writing clean, maintainable, and modular code that can be easily understood and audited by others
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to drive quality on all projects
What you will get
- Career progression opportunities
- Dental and healthcare plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cision Extras - retail discounts
- Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Operations Processes
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'