A very well know leisure facilities management business based in the dynamic district of north west London have experienced rapid growth and as a result have moved into brand new offices and now have plans for expansion. Due to recent mergers they are now keen to get a Commercial Analyst on board to join their finance team.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the production of high quality analysis on a weekly basis
- Reviewing of trading performance and influencing effective decision making in order to induce positive p
- Renewing and developing KPI reports across the board
- Production of weekly / monthly / quarterly reports including but not limited to Product Performance, P+L's, sales action plans and promotional targets.
- Preparation of capital appraisal models and with the expectation of taking recommendations to Senior Management
- Value added analysis on business proposals; including promotional activity
- Ownership of annual budget processes and quarterly forecasts.
- Involvement in/driving standardisation, process improvement & sharing best practice
- Great analytical skills
- Strong excel knowledge
- Key attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent good team player
- Creative and ability to think outside of the box
- Proven track record of process improvement and ability to balance workloads
- Must be a university Graduate
- ACCA/CIMA Studier/finalist is desirable
- At least two years of working in finance team within an FMCG environment
If the above is in line with your credentials then please email in an up to date CV or give me a call on .
- Commercial Analyst FPNA Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job