Up to £12.50 per hour
Based in Falkirk
Reed Business Support are working with a Property company based in Falkirk who are looking to recruit a Commercial Administrator into their New Homes Team. This role will initially be on a 1 month temporary contract; however, there is a possibility of extension and/or permanency. This role will will be perfect for candidates with good customer service skills and a strong ability to grasp numerical data.
The role is due to start ASAP so candidates must be immediately available.
Duties involved in this role include:
- Gathering and processing numerical data and carrying out investigations based on company procedures
- Issuing correspondence to customers and other relevant parties after assessments have been completed
- Communicating with external customers including applicants, solicitors
- Recording sensitive customer data on internal databases
- Providing statistical data to relevant parties
- Investigating and resolving complaints
- Assisting with marketing activities when required
- Processing invoices
- Various ad hoc admin duties
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Previous administrative experience - this is essential
- A strong attention to detail and ability to handle complex numerical data
- Solid IT Skills particularly MS Office
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced administrative candidates looking for immediate work. It also offers the potential opportunity of permanency so I'd be keen to hear from candidates who match the person description. If you feel you have the skills required and can start a role ASAP, apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'