- Read and understand all company process & procedures guide’s for their Project.
- Ensure the team adheres to the project process & procedures and provide guidance when deviation occurs.
- Ensure documents are being assigned to work packages, as per the Mace work packaging guidelines & in tandem with the sub-contractor viewing restrictions.
- QA check all information coming on to the system and process accordingly.
- Ensure all drawings and documents are published to the system are associated to a document transmittal.
- Attend all training provided by the Information Management Team (IMT) as required.
- Download Consultant drawings and documents for Day File and file/hang drawings.
- Update Technical Submission Schedule, Method Statement Schedules, RFI Register, Drawing Register.
- Filing (electronic/hard copy)
- Liaising with Seniot Commercial members of the team
- Training will be provided
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent IT skills covering Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Knowledge and use of document control systems
- Experience of web based applications/ software.
Competencies / Behaviours:
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Good timekeeping
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience of internet publishing.
- Results and quality focussed individual.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'