We have an exciting new administrative opportunity to work for a dynamic company based in Hitchin. This is a varied role where you will need to be continually proactive and have a passion for team work.
Commercial Administrator- Job Overview
As a Commercial Administrator your duties will include;
- Filing and Archiving documents
- Asses, review and validate sub-contractor applications
- Assisting with liability statements
- Support the team and line managers with any additional administrative tasks
- Making sure all procedures are fully adhered to
- Liaise with supply chain regarding queried items
- Attending regular meetings to represent the business
- Liaising with internal and external teams
- General administrative support to other teams
Commercial Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Previous Administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and personable
- Ability to work of own initiative
- Ability to use Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills
Commercial Administrator – Benefits Offered
- Free parking
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- £9.62 - £10.58per hour
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'