SF Group are currently recruiting for a Temporary Commercial Administrator to join one of their clients based in Burton for a maximum of 3 months, starting immediately. The Commercial Administrator will be responsible for processing all supplier invoices, ensuring payments are made within payment terms and providing general admin support to the teams.
You will be working 10am - 4pm Monday - Friday with day to day duties including:
- Scan and register all purchase invoices
- Process invoices and credit notes
- Reconcile all supplier statements and deal with any reconciling items
- Be the first point of contact for all supplier and purchase invoice queries
- Ensure that supplier accounts are kept up to date
- Office duties including posting journals, supporting month end procedures, processing credit card statements, filing and post duties
This is an immediate requirement, so please only apply if you are available to start immediately and have the above experience.