Red Rock Partnership are delighted to be working with our prestigious client in Castleford who are looking for a Commercial Administrator to join their busy team.
About the Business:
Our Client knows you can never stand still in retail, they keep retail store developments moving 24/7 to maximise savings. Cost-effective, environmentally responsible and flexible end-to-end management solutions for the supply, consolidation, management and re-use of fixtures and fittings. Inspired shopfitting. Graceful project management. Everything synchronised perfectly to reduce fixturisation time by up to 50% and deliver brilliant cost-savings.
To support the administration needs of the Support Team. You will be reporting to the Office Manager, a pivotal aspect of the role is to develop and maintain client and supplier relationships, whilst ensuring high standards of both external and internal communication. Fundamental responsibilities include but are not limited to; liaising with suppliers on a daily basis, raising and requesting orders and quotes, use and maintenance of in-house spreadsheets, monitor of inbound and outbound supply and progression reporting.
- Data Accuracy
- Accountability for own outputs
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Accounting scheme costs
- Stock analysis
- Receipting purchase orders
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Manage and prioritise a diverse workload
- Deliver reporting information to a corporate timetable
- Internal progression reporting
- Challenge inaccurate and/or omitted information provided
- Develop & maintain operational relationships within the company and external suppliers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to maintain records/spreadsheets
- Ability to multi-task and adapt throughout the day
- Ability to intreract on a level with other internal departments
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good timekeeping
- Experience of dealing with customers
- Good telephone manner
- Experience of operating IT systems/Microsoft office packages
If you feel that the above role is a fit for you then please apply today.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Thank you for your application.
- Administrative Duties
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job