My client is currently seeking an experienced Commercial Administrator for their Worcester office.
Purpose of the Job
To provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Commercial team, producing work of a high standard.
The requirement is for an organised and outgoing individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The successful candidate will be organised, efficient and able to work quickly and accurately under pressure and able to operate with minimal overseeing. The emphasis is being part of a team.
- Report formatting and writing for external client reports and internal reports
- Provide full office support, including typing, data entry, photocopying, filing
- Maintain databases, ensuring property, client, applicant, tenant and tenancy details are up to date and accurate
- Ensure electronic and paper filing is kept up to date and accurate
- Direct liaison with clients/tenants and contractors to arrange inspections and works to properties
- Assist in dealing with applications from tenants in respect of alterations/subletting's and assignments.
- Assist in the production of marketing and promotional material.
- Assist property managers in obtaining quotes from, appointing and monitoring contractors
- Maintain accurate records of property keys
- Open post, answer phones and deal with voicemail messages
Skills and Experience:
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and willingness to learn new software packages
- Experience in using property management databases
- Confidence in own abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and client care
- Attention to detail/Accuracy
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Time management skills
- Excellent business writing skills
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job