Job Description - Commercial Support/SAP Administrator/Pricing Administrator
* To assist with the management & administration of all commercial agreements.
* Provide support with the renewal of price support agreements.
* Manage the process of reviewing and renewing net price agreements.
* Support the Commercial Analyst with distribution policy agreements
* Calculate & process price support and rebate payments to customers.
* Provide basic analysis on special pricing.
* Support the Commercial Analyst with monthly customer statements.
* Support the marketing department with the list price review process, including global agreements.
* Liaise with customers as and when necessary.
* Manage customer pricing & terms on SAP.
* To extend, maintain and add details onto SAP for the parts created by Germany. To create local part numbers and their links to vendors.
* To add material determination/substitution for product replacement when needed.
* Other ad hoc supportive work as and when required.
Skills, experience and attributes :
* Commercial knowledge / experience in a B2B environment is advantageous.
* Strong IT Skills, particularly Microsoft Excel & Word.
* SAP knowledge on SD module useful, but not essential, as training will be given.
* Reliable / diligent / trustworthy with an eye for detail.
* Organised approach to work.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Able to work as part of a cross functional team.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Commercial administrator
- SAP Admin
- pricing agreements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job