Our client is the UK's largest third-party mortgage servicer. They are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Commercial Admin Support Officer to join their expanding Commercial team situated near Crossflats, Bingley
• As a Commercial Admin Support Officer you will work in a very diverse area of the business, dealing with inbound and outbound calls from both customers and stakeholders.
• In the role of Commercial Support Officer you will provide advice, guidance, technical support and analysis on all areas of Commercial activity. You will maintain strong relationships with Commercial Consultants and Relationship Managers to deliver effective overall customer management.
• You will liaise with external providers to resolve complex security and debt issues on both standard and non-standard cases often working towards tight and defined deadlines, in addition to liaising with key internal business stakeholders and departments to achieve objectives.
• You will provide telephone support and administrative assistance with the day to day business related tasks and work duties to the Commercial Consultants and Relationship Managers within Commercial. By doing this you will be helping achieve team objectives of arrears mitigation or reduction and capital balance reduction.
• Ensuring that department objectives and targets are achieved and maintained, as well as your own personal performance targets.
• We are looking for a customer focused individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will work on your own initiative with logical decision making and problem solving skills.
• Good level of empathy and customer service and an understand of the financial sector is desirable.
• Understanding and experience of risk management techniques
• Comfortable with picking up the phone, a large amount of time will be spent on the phone with clients/customers
• MCOB/TCF Knowledge and understanding
• Experience of BTL Portfolio structure
• Financial Services or Debt Management experience
• Rapport building, negotiation and influencing skills
• Good planning, organisational and diary management skills
Salary: £16,500-£17,500 with excellent progression and career development
Permanent roles, Full- Time 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Benefits, including Bonus + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + excellent Pension Scheme + subsidised restaurant & shop, and much more.
Should you have the relevant experience for the above opportunity please submit your cv or CALL NOW
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"