My client, based near Oxford, is at the cutting edge of the Pharma industry. They have experienced a great deal of success and are looking to further strengthen their finance function through the recruitment of a commercially-focused accountant.
This role plays a key role in helping the business to continue to grow. Working alongside various non-finance managers including operations and sales, you will provide a valuable insight into commercial decisions from a finance perspective. The tasks include:
- Financial review of commercial contracts
- Forecasts, budgets and revenue analysis
- Business partnering with Senior Managers from across the organisation
- Assessing risk and carrying out GAP analysis
You will be a qualified accountant with a track record of adding value. You will have the ability to influence and support senior managers at the cross-functional level. You will have excellent analytical skills.
This is an exciting role in a growing and successful company.
- accountancy qualified ACCA ACA CIMA accounting financial analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'