Woodrow Mercer are excited to represent an innovative fast growing business based in Birmingham city centre
We are recruiting for a Commercial Accountant and are on the lookout for an ambitious individual
Main purpose / duties:
Supporting the Commercial Finance team with business partnering, business performance analysis, new business analysis and project work
- Be proactive in supporting the operational team
- Raise risks, issues and opportunities to the Finance Business Partner /Head of Finance
- Identify and drive transformation change initiatives through to implementation under the guidance of the Finance Business Partner / HoF.
- Month end reporting & analysis of actual financial performance alongside financial and operational KPIs, adhering to the financial timetable
- Support Business Managers in the forecasting process by providing analysis and aiding the preparation of the plan
- Ensure all Accruals/Prepayments, investigating queries, income recognition, partner costs, performance reconciliations and reporting are completed and reviewed in a timely manner
- Ensure that all financial information is produced to a high level of accuracy and that any queries are dealt with as efficiently as possible each month
- Provide supplementary information as requested by the cost centre owner or other stakeholders as requested
- Support the production of the balance sheet files and supporting information for allocated areas of the balance sheet, including production of month end balance sheet reports
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Strong Excel skills
- Proven accounting ability/experience - including strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Influence operational change through robust analysis and understanding of key performance drivers
- Ability to liaise and effectively communicate with cost centre holders and other stakeholders to ensure that all information is available in a timely manner
To apply, please email your CV
- Commercial Accountant or Management Accountant or Finance Business Partner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'