Commercial Accountant - East Yorkshire - Up to £45,000
Chase and Holland have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Accountant to join an innovative, forward-thinking FMCG business based in Hull. Our client has experienced sustained growth in recent years and need a Commercial Accountant to join their finance team, reporting directly into the Commercial Operations and Controller. You will play a key role in providing analysis of Customer and business performance, including sales and margin, whilst supporting the Commercial Finance departments.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide customer pricing to Commercial teams
- Managing the product and NPD costings
- Ensure the ERP system accurately reflects product costing
- Various reporting and understanding of:
- Sales and margin performance
- Purchase price variances
- Labour and material variances
- Manage period end accounts in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaising with commercial teams to ensure the open book contracts are accounted for correctly
- Analysis and interrogation of budgets and forecasts
- Management of Assistant Management Accountant
My client is looking to find someone who is:
- CIMA Finalist or newly qualified with relevant commercial experience in a FMCG environment
- Experience of managing a small team
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel) and ERP systems
In return you will receive:
As a Commercial Accountant you will receive a salary of £35,000 - £45,000, 25 days holiday (plus stat) and other benefits such as free onsite parking. This is a great opportunity to work within a vibrant team for a very exciting and interesting business with great work ethics.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Commercial Accountant opportunity, click 'apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'