This is a new role that will involve looking after both the financial and management accounts of multiple entities of the group.
Through time the role will grow, and along with the growth of the company means for a new and exciting challenge for the successful candidate.
This role would ideally be suited to an assistant accountant looking for a step up in their career, or an experienced accountant (qualified by experience) looking for a new challenge. Both full time candidates and part time candidates will be considered (30 hours minimum for part time).
If you like the sound of this role please read on!
Duties will include the following:
• Assist in ensuring that robust accounting reconciliation, validation and process controls are in place for the various Group Companies
• Undertake bank reconciliations on a number of bank accounts (inc petty cash) on a monthly basis
• Prepare the monthly management accounts for specific companies within the Group
• Ensure that the monthly financial results are accurately recorded in the accounting system and accurately input in accordance with tight guidelines
• Provide ad hoc analysis and reconciliations to support the submitted monthly management results for the Group, including the production of certain financial and business KPIs.
• Liaise closely (supervise) with the 2 Accounts Administrators and other staff with regards to month end accruals, codings and postings etc
• Assist with the preparation of VAT returns, inter-company reporting, cash flow reporting and other Group-required periodic returns
• Travel once a month to another Depot to undertake Accounting functions (Nailsea).
• Processing of the payroll on a monthly basis for employees on Sage Payroll.
• Assist in the production of P11Ds
• Involvement in the annual audit and statutory accounts preparation processes by preparing a year end audit pack with clear back up and assisting the auditors with their enquires.
• Ad-hoc work as and when required by the Finance Director
The successful candidate would need ideally be at least AAT qualified and have experience in financial accounts as well as the production of management accounts.
If you are studying, then study support for ACCA/CIMA/ACA is available also.
This is truly a great role with great career progression, within a lovely company that value their staff.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply online, successful candidates will be contacted within the next 24 hours.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'