A highly successful subsidiary of a large multi-national blue chip business, working with some of the UK's leading brands. They offer a challenging and hugely rewarding working environment where no two days are ever the same. With genuine scope for progression, encouragement and support given for professional development, this is an immensely rewarding place to develop your career and work with industry leading experts.
The Commercial Accountant role will report to the FC and work alongside the Account Directors and advise on all aspects of Accounting.
- P&L Reconciliations on a monthly basis ensuring accuracy and deadlines achieved
- Processing of reconciliation amendments, ensuring compliance with internal guidelines
- Raising/sign off of all draft invoices
- Ensuring invoices raised on all accounts in line with client terms and conditions
- Ensuring invoicing logs up to date
Budgeting / Forecasting:
- Preparation of new and existing budgets with inputs from Account Director
- Preparation of quarterly re-forecasts
- Load re-forecasts into company systems
- Group reporting
Month end process:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts with commentary, ensuring accuracy and deadlines achieved
We are looking for a highly effective communicator, who thrives within an outgoing, social team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'