£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
A high profile opportunity to work as part of an international Group with a focus on ad-hoc project work and financial analysis, balanced with management accounting, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
Your key responsibilities will include the likes of:
- Reporting and project work such as profitability analysis, benchmarking and competitor analysis
- Consolidation of Group management accounts, forecasts and quarterly reviews
- Detailed analysis and commentary on the above, identifying risk areas
- Contributing to the production of the quarterly Board report
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end Group reporting packs
- Taking a lead role in the annual budgeting process
- Assisting in the preparation of the Group's statutory reporting
Our client has a preference to recruit a qualified accountant, preferably from a practice background due to some of the consolidation and statutory reporting-related duties, however consideration will be given to candidates in industry who carry out similar duties. You will have a strong technical background with strong IT skills, in particular Excel, and will relish working in a fast-paced, diverse Group of businesses.
This job is commutable from Gloucester, Worcester, Cirencester and Tewkesbury and could appeal to someone working currently in audit or as a Finance Analyst or Management Accountant with experience in many of the areas above.
Toner Graham are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Toner Graham are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this job.