Search are currently working with a large FMCG business based in Merseyside who are looking to appoint a new Commercial Accountant into their finance function.
This position will involve a great deal of engagement with buyers of this company's products and as a result somebody with excellent communication skills is a key attribute for this post.
Ideally being CIMA qualified, suitable candidates will also be experienced with Profit & Loss accounts and also month end closing.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
* End to end responsibility for the order to cash process
* Manage the contract approval process
* Manage the contract maintenance process including terminations, upgrades, addendums and cancellations
* Work on a daily basis with internal and external customers across all geographic locations
* Manage the billing of all contractual and other revenues
* Prepare bespoke reports for Corporate Customers
* Calculate customer rebates
If you feel you meet the criteria for this position please apply below or email .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job