Key finance point of contact for UK business leaders, assisting with all FP&A and commercial activity.
My client are a highly successful, well-known, growing, acquisitive organisation in the Yeovil area. This is a newly-created role within their high-performing finance function.
- Be key financial contact to leaders of UK businesses in the UK Shared Service Centre to assist with delivery of monthly forecasts, monthly rolling cashflow forecasts and annual budget preparation
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts, including variance reporting
- Implementation and monitoring of KPI's to the business leaders and Group Finance Director
- Management reporting including variance analysis reports
- Reviewing balance sheet variances/preparation of account reconciliations;
- Support the business in resolving issues surrounding invoicing/AP/AR and any additional process improvement;
- Ensuring all operational reports are prepared in a timely manner and in compliance with statutory requirements and financial reporting standards
- Become an internal champion of Navision - setting standards for high quality, timely and accurate reporting.
Key tasks and attributes:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with Navision
- Strong commercial accounting
- Ability to interpret numbers and trends from many different sources
- Good interpersonal skills
This role will pay a competitive basic salary
- finance business partner
- financial planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job