If so, Elevation Recruitment Group are currently supporting a choice employer in the region as they look to appoint a Commercial Accountant to work from the head office in Doncaster.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to shape the direction of the business, ensuring the quality and accuracy of reporting and analysis and spotting opportunities through ad hoc analysis to aid in business critical decision making.
Main duties will include:-
- Maintain accurate product cost records and monitor product cost movements in order to calculate and forecast PPV for purposes of divisional reporting and P&L forecasting.
- Analyse volumes, margin, return on investment etc. to support commercial decision making, identifying future opportunities eg. Product gaps, complementary sales, MOQ, tail products etc
- Support new product development, providing commercial analysis and commentary highlighting the risks and opportunities of introduction.
- Report the true cost of product for the categories basket of goods to keep the business informed of latest costs and to support Trade's sales price increases.
- To provide continual, timely analysis of Trade sales, margins and return on investment for different products and product categories, and ensure that such analysis is presented in a format and to an audience where key commercial intelligence can be learned for decisions moving forward
- To provide ad hoc support and coaching to more junior members of the Commercial Finance team
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following qualifications and experience:
* ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Strong analysis skills, able to analyse and interpret critical information
* Demonstrable experience of adding value through reporting/analysis
* Ability to influence at all levels
* Ability to work cross functionally
* Excellent Excel abilities
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accountant to make the move in to a commercially bias role within a business that offers unrivalled benefits. The offices are easily accessible and commutable from M18, A1 and M62.
If you meet the above requirements, please don't hesitate to contact Elevation Senior Finance on the details provided.
- Commercial Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job