Heyland Recruitment are currently assisting a market leading, global Manufacturing business based just outside the Warrington area who are looking to recruit a qualified Commercial Accountant on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of Controlling, the Commercial Accountant will be responsible for producing financial performance information including a yearly budget, 12 months rolling forecasts, deviation analysis of actual against projected results and any specific financial input in support of the Business Unit Managers and their teams.
Main responsibilities will include;
* Contribute to the production of monthly analysis of the business performance of the Business Units.
* Participate in the 12-month rolling forecast and budget processes for the Business Units.
* Utilise performance analysis tools to analyse deviations of revenues, costs and margins vs forecast and budget.
* Assist in the development of performance analysis tools customised to the specificities of the Business Units.
* Ensure Group costing rules are applied.
* Participate in the production of financial information in relation to major projects such as investments or restructuring and to working capital optimisation.
* Participate in the development and the maintenance of IT tools used by Business Controlling at Group level.
The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified Accountant who has previously worked in a commercial role within a large international Manufacturing or Engineering business. You will have ideally used SAP or a similar ERP system and be comfortable in collating and manipulating large complex data.
As you will be networking with all areas of the business, the successful candidate will be expected to be an excellent communicator, building internal and external relationships, whilst creating an interface between finance and non-finance personnel.
Another great opportunity to become embedded within a reputable, global business that is enjoying a sustained period of success with no signs of this changing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job