St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £90.7bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of the role is to provide specialist marketing and operational support on the affinity partnerships held by St. James’s Place. This includes a high-profile business relationship with the Telegraph Media Group (TMG) and other initiatives that will be launched as we move forward with other media partners.
- Manage the operational support required in creating, developing and delivering marketing campaigns to promote our services through selected media partners
- Organise and co-ordinate the marketing approval process with SJP Partners/ Media Partners/Technical Development areas and agency suppliers to ensure the accurate and compliant delivery of affinity marketing initiatives
- Manage and co-ordinate the delivery of Direct Mailing campaigns to promote seminar events with media partners that take place with readers across the UK
- Oversee effective database management to ensure adherence with Data Protection rules (including GDPR) and efficient collation of campaign reporting providing detailed MI
- Project plan the internal workflow requirements with Digital Marketing Team/Digital Agencies and Design Team/Design Agencies
- Oversee the operational management and budgetary expenditure of our appointed call centre and our appointed printers
- Manage the monthly Partner recharging of guide/seminar/appointment enquiries received and data used by participating SJP Partners
- Oversee and facilitate the production of financial reporting to our media partners and other commercial partnerships
- Host Partner/Supplier meetings and deputise for Senior Commercial Partnership Manager when required at meetings with media partners
- Manage and host editorial monthly meetings with our agency content supplier Wardour and SJP Editorial group
- Conduct competitor analysis, monitoring any marketing initiatives other providers are undertaking.
- Research content for our own in-paper and online articles and promotional messaging
- Provide proactive operational management to support in the development and fulfilment of other new affinity related initiatives
- Previous experience in marketing and ideally financial services
- Strong operational and campaign management experience
- Sound knowledge of database management
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Can work on own initiative and identify new opportunities
- A self-starter and a good team worker
- Good communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Has actively been involved in multi-channel campaign management previously
- Strong command of the written word and good analytical ability for MI reporting
- Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification or part qualified or similar
- Relevant CII Qualifications
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high-quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
- Account Manager
- Financial Services
- Marketing Campaigns
- Relationship Management
- Database Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job