Commercial Account Manager
- 39 Hours per week (Mon - Fi)
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Child care vouchers
We have an immediate permanent position available for an experienced Commercial Account Manager you will be based out of the companies Bicester site.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To estimate, quote accurately within a timely manner.
Liaise with customers technically as required and take ownership of contracts and manage to completion.
Complete contract review obligations to the highest standard; aim at "right first time".
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Apprentice trained engineer or similar discipline
- Strong background in mechanical engineering,
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering information
- Good communicator at all levels both verbal and written with persuasive negotiating skills
- Good level of IT literacy
- Can - do attitude with a flexible approach, strong work ethics essential
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Experience as an account manager in an engineering company would be advantageous
- Experience in a sub-contract machining company would be advantageous
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.