An experienced Commercial Account Manager is sought by a leading automotive components supplier to join their team in Burton upon Trent. With 170,000 employees worldwide, they create quality products, services and solutions to the automotive industry.
Reporting to Senior Commercial Manager the Commercial Account Manager will be responsible for fulfilling the commercial account deliverables for the aftersales service for all of their OEM clients.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders.
- Leading project management duties to ensure timely and successful delivery of EOP strategies & SOP readiness.
- Communicate clearly progress of weekly/monthly Sales & Project status.
- Forecast long-term Sales predictions, cost weekly/monthly Sales (from Operational information) and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities to ensure growth attainment (Sales & Margin).
- Internally drive customer Sales & Purchasing groups to ensure conceptual contracts allow sensible SPO business from SOP to EOP+15yrs.
- Some travel between Company sites (Liverpool & Burton) and limited travel to customers managing & giving feedback to issues.
- Ensuring timely processing of customer debit notes, managing others to close out responses.
The successful Commercial Account Manager will demonstrate:
- HNC/HND degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in business field
- Experience in sales/client facing role preferable
- Strong MS Office skills required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level interpersonal skills to foster teamwork and achieve business objectives
Commercial Account Manager
Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire
Excellent Salary + Benefits
- MS Office
- client facing