Commercial Account Manager - Field Based (East Coast)
Commercial Account Manager - Field Based
Salary: £40,000 Basic + Car + £15,000 OTE (Realistic and uncapped)
Other regular incentives
Development: Clear path to career progression
Location: East Coast
POST- Recruitment are representing a leading FTSE250 business in their search for an exceptional Account Manager.
Our client's brand is exceptionally powerful and their culture is hard working and achievement focused, but they treat their employees incredibly well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture for learning and development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Achieving individual sales revenue targets & activity targets.
- Owning the sales cycle from lead generation to closure.
- Generating and converting new business opportunities through dedicated prospecting and cold calling.
- Managing the customer base to deliver first class account management with regular & timely review meetings, ensuring that all accounts have a clear understanding of their products & pricing structure, and to deliver value-added solutions against their business needs.
- Interpreting data and information in review meetings with customers enabling them to better understand their business and the market/s within which they operate.
- To liaise with internal support functions such as Customer Services and Finance to ensure smooth management of the billing & administration process for your customer base, plus the provision of any supporting sales reports.
- Work closely with your Telephone Account Management (TAM) to maximize opportunities in your patch
- To attend monthly national/regional meetings to provide updates & feedback on market conditions.
- To manage the day-to-day relationships with external parties in support of company objectives and policy.
- To drive the satisfactory resolution of customer queries and disputes, e.g. in relation to invoice queries.
- To be a positive role model & ambassador of their company values and behaviours.
- To take responsibility for self-development to support the achievement of personal objectives. Help to drive and support your team around you.
- Ideally, you'll come from a successful Account Management background, within the advertising, digital marketing, technology platform or digital industry.
- You'll be a hungry and outgoing salesperson, with a passion for consultative sales.
- You'll have been training in a structured sales environment and will be able to demonstrate progression from internal sales into field-based account management.
- Experience working in a multi-product environment
- You'll understand the value of data and insight and will be able to interpret data and present this to your clients.
- Able to challenge ideas and ask probing questions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a clear work ethic.
- Live within comfortable commuting distance of the East Coast patch, which covers from Newcastle down to Norwich.
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Business Development Manager or Account Manager looking to progress quickly with a fantastic organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"