A highly successful and progressive national insurance broker. An organisation who truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all their clients.
What’s in it for you?
A broker who will commit to training and developing you in which ever direction you wish to take your career. There’ll broaden your experience and expose you to some interesting and challenging clients, whilst continually developing you as a broker.
About the Role:
As an experienced Commercial Account Handler, you will be required to work closely alongside an Account Executive in order to maintain and develop strong relationships with commercial insurance customers.
More specific duties will include;
- Act as the first point of contact for your own client base
- Deal with renewals
- Prepare quotes
- Making policy adjustments
- Answering general queries
- Provide clients with accurate product information
- Build and maintain excellent rapport with clients
- Respond to clients in a timely manner
- Provide relevant information to the sales team to ensure sales opportunities
- Produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation
- Prioritise workload and client requests
- Log all business activity, ensuring revenue is accurately recorded and documented
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the opportunity of Commercial Account Handler, you must possess the following;
- Previous commercial account handling experience, ideally gained from within a broker environment
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Understanding of working to SLA’s
- The ability to communicate at all levels with employees, clients, insurers and external suppliers alike
- Articulate and good attention to detail
- Strong PC literacy to include; Word and Outlook
Salary of £32,000 p.a
Pension, Healthcare, Death in Service, plus a broad suite of flex bens
Contact: Stephen Mallaband
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'