Our client, is a well established Insurance Brokerage who are looking for experienced Account Handler to join their growing organisation in the Lancashire area.
The main purpose of your role will be to take responsibility for renewals each month by obtaining updated information from clients , negotiating with Insurers and selling the benefits of renewal to all existing, and where appropriate, new clients. With that in mind, you will also carry out all new business broking for all prospective clients - working closely with Account Executives.
- Manage mid-term alterations / policy changes
- Check and issue documents to clients
- Diary management
- Renewal rebroking and negotiation with insurers.
- Ensuring cover is appropriate and suitable
- Working with insurers to secure the best possible premium quote
- Presenting quotes to new and existing clients and obtaining a sale
- Ensuring all paper and digital files are accurately maintained
- Adherence to FCA and company protocols
The successfully candidate will need to have previous experience working as an Account Handler. You will have strong commercial acumen, good communication skills and hold working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is a results driven, successful working environment and so you will possess the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and ensuring a top quality service to clients at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in the Insurance sector.
For further information please contact one of specialist consultants and quote job reference NJR10209.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'