A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Commercial Account Handler and a Trainee Account Handler to join a leading Commercial Insurance Broker in Exeter.
You will have the chance to:
- Be part of a friendly and family run firm who put their staff first
- Gain experience of working on high quality Commercial Insurance matters
- Progress your career quickly as the firm continues to grow
This is a support based role working to assist a broking team of Account Executives, to help deliver a comprehensive insurance service to existing and new customers.
This will involve, compiling client information and fact finds, liaising with insurers on quotations, inviting and confirming renewals, dealing with mid-term adjustments, providing assistance with claims issues and the collection of premiums.
Additional duties will include:
- Thoroughly checking all client documentation before despatch
- Controlling your own diary system
- Taking instructions from existing customers in respect of alterations to current policies, ensuring insurers are notified and records updated.
- Offering renewal of clients’ policies with current insurer or new insurer, as appropriate.
This role would ideally suit an Account Handler or Account Technician who has 1 - 4 years’ experience working in a similar position for another Insurance Broker.
You will ideally:
- Possess practical working experience of the commercial insurance process
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise with various parties
- Be well organised and prioritise tasks in order of importance
- Be a strong team player and assist with colleagues when required
- Have a working knowledge of FCA regulations and other legal requirements
- Possess excellent IT skills across Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word & Excel
You will benefit from the following:
- Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Subsidised Gym & Golf Membership
- Generous Bonus Package
- Hours 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (35 hours per week) with flexible hours
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity to join a market leading firm, please contact us or apply now.
- Account Handler
- Commercial Account Handler
- Insurance Consultant
- Client Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'