£30,000 - £35,000
Are you an experienced Insurance professional with broad capabilities and competence in providing solutions to clients?
Are you seeking a role that involves managing existing client relationships whilst working to continuously identify and develop new opportunities for revenue generation?
Do you aspire to work for a global business that provides ongoing support and training towards gaining industry recognised qualifications?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you may be interested to find out more about a new and exciting opportunity we are currently recruiting for.
- Building new business from existing clients or leads and develop relationships
- Work on the existing book of clients ensuring high quality service at all times
- Deal with all queries promptly and efficiently
- Maintain and update all files with all telephone and email communications and exchanges
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Commercial or Corporate Insurance is essential
- CII qualified or willing to undertake
- Sponsored tuition working toward the CII certificate
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Long term career progression
- Health insurance
- 25 days + your birthday + BH
- Free parking
An award-winning company who are experts in their field, employing over 3000 people across 71 offices UK wide. This is not your typical Insurance or Financial company, they work in a fast moving and innovative industry. They offer career progression and assistance with tuition along with full training and support to help you build a new and exciting career!
Please contact Kelly Ashby at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester for more details.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Redwood Search. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser privacy-policy/
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'